Agile Product Owner – IT-Online
The role is for an experienced Product Owner to be part of a multifunctional team and contribute to the entire development lifecycle, from design to deployment and maintenance of our products and services.
You will work closely with the heads of the business units and focus on growing, establishing, prioritizing and evaluating the work that goes on and out of software development teams to ensure the flawless features and functionality of your products.
You will have an influence on the customer experience and journey, as well as setting priorities and roadmaps for your products. You have discipline, you listen actively, and you are a creative, strategic thinker.
Education and necessary knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field and / or outstanding experience
- A proven track record of delivering solutions with a customer-centric mindset.
- Consolidated training in software or service launch in collaboration with engineering teams.
- A high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development and understanding of Scaled Agile principles.
- 6 years of direct experience as a product owner in the financial services sector.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps techniques.
- Technical training with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- Product management.
- Stakeholder management and expectations.
- Ability to work with multifunctional teams to achieve a common goal.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable characteristics and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Be the voice of the customer and own the product roadmap.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze needs and align product product roadmaps with strategic goals.
- Develop the scope and define the backlog elements (epics / features / user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related issues, make decisions, complete compensation analysis to keep abreast of business delivery commitments.
- Develop key goals and results, strategies, and apply product data to make business decisions.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the integration and dependencies of the end-to-end customer experience.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the vision and development of a product concept.
- Responsible for the products created, delivering the product model and communicating the needs of the product with business partners.
- Assess, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and topics to ensure that work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain a backlog of properly prioritized user stories for implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that the development team can understand them clearly.
- Work closely with product management and senior management to create a product that fits your company’s portfolio.
- Research and analyze competitors, industry, market, users, and product roadmap.
- product owner
- financial services
- product roadmap
- customer focused
- product feature specifications
Desired work experience:
Benefits for business and work:
More information / Request this position