Atos Scaler onboards 5 new start-ups to accelerate
Atos Scaler integrated 5 New beginning–go up to accelerate innovatedion in security and quantum for its customers
Paris, France – July 7, 2022 – Atos announces today that 5 new startups are joining the “Scaler, the Atos Accelerator” program, an open innovation acceleration program for startups and SMEs. These new start-ups have a specific focus on digital security and quantum. Scaler creates added value for Atos customers, as startups enrich their portfolio with innovative solutions and, in turn, Atos supports their business development and helps them grow internationally, accelerating their access to their customers and the partner ecosystem.
Joining the Scaler program today, Atos is pleased to welcome the following startups, focusing on the “Digital Security” and “Advanced Technology” categories:
- ColibrITD: Innovative quantum computing software platform to manage and optimize access to quantum computing by any enterprise within a classic and quantum hybrid HPC environment.
- Cycognito: SaaS platform for external attack surface management that detects, prioritizes and can exploit critical exposure points by offering a correction guide,
- DuoKey: technology that protects data in the cloud using Multi Party Computation (MPC) and encryption. It overcomes known security risks by encrypting valuable data with different MPC-based shared keys,
- Digitalberry: An orchestrator of cryptographic assets such as digital certificates, tokens, and key pairs. Digitalberry ensures and simplifies the large-scale use of digital certificates within non-expert organizations,
- GitGuardian: A code security platform that allows developers, cloud operations, security, and compliance professionals to work together for secure software development.
For this third wave of start-ups, the Atos Scaler team conducted pitch sessions at the Metaverse. Start-ups had to provide a 100% immersive and realistic experience in a virtual universe. During the second half of 2022, additional presentation sessions will be held for the “Decarbonization” and “Digital” categories.
Every year new startups are selected to develop their projects according to the specific interests of the clients. They remain in the program, where Atos helps them accelerate their development and grow internationally, for a period of 18 months by accessing Atos customers and partners and benefiting from Atos ’technological experience as well as their brand and global visibility. Since its launch in 2020, Atos Scaler has driven many open innovation projects that support customers ’business needs.
To date, Atos Scaler has incorporated more than 20 start-ups from around the world and has already signed around 20 agreements with customers with the acceleration of customer engagement: key performance indicators (KPIs) d ‘Atos Scaler have more than doubled since early 2022..
“Digital and quantum security computer science they are complex and multifaceted domains that have become critical todaybusiness world of. joIt is essential to foster innovation and collaboration in these sectors in order a support companies now and in the future.“said Which one Zakour, Vice President, Global CTO Digital Ssecurity in Atos. “He acts as a climber he is fantastic at this truly fuels innovation, meaning that togetherthrough this program, We can meet very specific customer needs with original and relevant solutions, while at the same time reinforcee our leading position in cybersecurity and quantum.”
Some examples of Atos Scaler fulfilling its promises: accelerating business growth and open portfolio innovation:
- Grow the businessas with France Télévision in decarbonizing its new NOWU media with Greenspector and EcoAct;
- To develop Open innovation, such as a sustainable finance solution called ‘Decarbonized Investment Brain’ with DreamQuark; use the ProvenCore certified security operating system from startup ProvenRun to protect its BullSequana S and BullSequana Edge servers for consistent security from Edge to HPC and Cloud; and use Carbon Minds environmental life cycle data to enrich Atos ’product carbon footprint (PCF) platform;
- Expand Acts strategic ecosystem developing IoT and OT security solutions for customers in the energy sector with OTORIO, which has also been selected as a strategic partner of Atos for its own generation of industrial cybersecurity solutions and OT digital risk management; and partnering with start-up Circular Computing to propose carbon-neutral remanufactured laptops as part of Atos ’Digital Workplace offering.
The full list of companies currently in the program now includes:
More information about Atos Scaler and selected startups: https://atos.net/en/atos-scaler
Atos is a world leader in digital transformation with 111,000 employees and an annual revenue of c. 11 billion euros. Number one European in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the group offers comprehensive tailor-made solutions for all industries in 71 countries. Atos, a pioneer in decarbonization services and products, is committed to secure and decarbonised digital for its customers. Atos is an SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 indices.
Atos ’goal is to help design the future of the information space. Their experience and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. All over the world, the Group allows its customers and employees, and members of society in general, to live, work and develop in a sustainable way, in a secure and protected information space.
Laura Fau | email@example.com | +33 6 73 64 04 18 | @laurajanefau
PR – Atos Scaler incorporates 5 new emerging companies to accelerate innovation in security and quantum for its customers