Diablo Immortal iPhone players can unlock extra goodies with the Backbone One controller
Yesterday, Diablo Immortal Shadow fell a day earlier and brought the latest installment of the series to the mobile. The game has received positive reviews so far and currently ranks 81st on Metacritic. Diablo Immortal supports touch screen controls as well as game controllers, which allow fans to play the way they want.
It has been revealed today that Blizzard has partnered with Backbone to offer additional in-game treats to anyone playing Diablo Immortal with the iPhone Backbone One controller. The Backbone One has made a name for itself since its launch as one of the only game controllers made specifically for the iPhone. There is no Android version.
Rewards for playing Diablo Immortal with Backbone One
Diablo Immortal players using an iPhone Backbone One driver will receive a Premium Adventure Pack that supports the following items:
- 10 x relic key – Used to unlock chests in Aspirants Grounds, which rewards Culling Stones.
- 100 x culling stones – Materials used to enhance your relics using the Legacy of Horadrim Shrine.
- 5 x Reforgge Stone – Diablo Immortal makeover stones can be used to re-roll your team’s random bonuses (except legendary gears and seven)
- 2 x Specialized refractory stones – Similar to Reforgge Stones, but allows you to get more bonuses from the same family of attributes.
- 5 x Gem Power – Material used to enhance legendary jewelry.
It is unknown at this time whether other Diablo Immortal rewards will be released for other mobile drivers.
A hell of an iPhone driver
Play your games with comfortable controls
This driver was designed specifically for the iPhone and works great with several different games, whether in the App Store, Apple Arcade or Xbox Game Pass.
We may earn a purchase commission through our links. Learn more.