Dynamics 365 Developer (CPT Only) at Datafin Recruitment
- Analyze your customer’s business, develop an understanding of your business goals, and identify efficient ways in which Dynamics CRM 2016 will add value to your business.
- Work closely with all key business stakeholders to identify, analyze, and develop solutions based on your business requirements.
- Plan and execute Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365 development deployments, providing regular progress updates to internal and external clients.
- Assist with project communication and best practices during system implementation and support new and existing customers in using Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365.
- University Degree in Software Development. (Advantageous MS D365 / Power Platform Certifications)
Experience / Skills –
- More than 4 years –
- Coding in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 SDK (development of connectors and workflow sets).
- Great development experience, ideally with Dynamics CRM 2016, D365 and Power Platform.
- Able to customize forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, and CRM boards.
- Knowledge of the use of CRM in browsers, Outlook, tablets and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Good understanding of DevOps.
- Business analysis and skills gathering skills.
- Practical experience in developing D365.
- Practical experience with –
- Microsoft Technologies (MS SQL, Power Automate, Power Flow, Power Apps, Power Platform, Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Unit tests.
- Integrations between CRM and external sources (Data Warehouse, IBM Acoustic).
- JS Web Frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript).
- Microsoft Azure.
- Be comfortable with a hybrid work model (remote and in the office).
Adaptability – It adjusts effectively to work within new work structures.
Decision making – Ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions.
Make a commitment – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans.
Initiation to action – Act quickly to achieve goals, being proactive.
Property – Assume responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of tasks.
Team Orientation – Willingness to work with others in a team environment.
Thinking skills – Ability to perceive, interpret and translate information in order to competently perform processes and tasks at different levels of complexity.
Time Management – Ability to work and deliver within project deadlines.
Although we would love to respond to all requests, if we do not contact you for this position within 10 business days, please consider your request unsatisfactory.
When applying for a job, make sure you have the minimum job requirements. Not moreSA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the same location as any of the jobs, write down your relocation plans for all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your resume to [Email Address Removed] and mentions job reference numbers. We have a list of jobs [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
More information / Request this position