eLearning Developer, Executive job with SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
The Department of Educational Technology and Production (ETP) works closely with schools to develop courses that offer the best learning experience to our students, allowing them to learn anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
The shortlisted candidate will report to the manager and provide administrative support to the department. Work with course developers to ensure compliance with course development guidelines and the use of copyrighted materials. Monitor the development process to ensure timely completion of course materials for presentation and payments for course development work.
- Holder with relevant work experience from 3 to 5 years
- Mature, meticulous and with a high level of discretion and integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English
- A resourceful team player who can work independently and show initiative
- Ability to communicate well to act as a liaison and help reach stakeholders, such as teaching and administrative staff in other departments and divisions, as well as associates and other stakeholders.
- Relate to the developer of the course on deliveries
- Convert course materials to HTML, PDF and ePub formats
- Develops interactive content
- Create informative animations and graphics for courses
- Create a dynamic website
- Any other assigned functions