Ingressive for Good/Zuri Training Scholarship to Learn Software Development (Coding) and Design (Fully Funded)
Deadline for applications: May 1, 2022
Learn and create a coding / software development career (backend, frontend, fullstack) and FREE UI / UX design skills. Ingressive for goodan edtech nonprofit has partnered White training to offer this scholarship and give a basic introduction to software development and product design aimed at complete beginners, to which everyone can join. It will help you gain the knowledge you need to help you scale the technology industry for free. The program is completely remote, suitable for beginners, practical experience, collaborative learning, mentoring within the program with real life projects.
- Requires at least 25 hours of program content per week.
- Full-time students can learn full or intensive product design (with Figma and Adobe XD)
- Requires at least 11 hours of program content per week.
- Part-time students can choose between interface, backend or product design (with Figma)
- This track is about creating a graphic plan for an application.
- You will learn how to turn project documentation into a visible and understandable graphic design for developers to work with Figma.
Hhow it works:
- To apply
- Selected candidates will be contacted on May 2, 2022
- Participants will have access to training and will be introduced to real-world applications to practice. You will be given weekly tasks, ranging from easy to complex, as you progress from stage to stage; reaching the final stage means that you are now ready to continue learning and growing independently.
- Finalists will qualify for access to laptops and jobs at top technology companies
Program duration: 12-24 weeks
Close registration: May 1, 2022
Start training: May 2, 2022
For more information:
Visit the official Ingressive for Good / Zuri Training website Scholarship