Intraway Extends Partner Ecosystem with 13 Partner Additions
Intraway, a leading global provider of automated operations support systems (OSS) solutions, announced the expansion of its channel partner program with the incorporation of seven system integrators.
The addition of these partners continues to strengthen the Intraway Partner Ecosystem Program, launched in March this year, offering continuous improvements to the OSS stack and addressing the continuing need to simplify the BSS / OSS environment for our customers communication service providers.
Intraway’s Symphonica platform, a code-free, native solution for cloud, orchestration, and telematics-enabled service activation, enables resellers and system integrators to support communications service providers (CSPs) to automate everything the life cycle of service orchestration across multiple networks and multiple technologies. dominis. With the Intraway platform, system integrators and resellers can support CSPs in their digital transformation efforts by automating the provision, activation, and guarantee of subscriber services, whether they are traditional voice and data services, or new cloud-based virtualized services. The Intraway platform is uniquely positioned to help CSPs reduce operating costs, speed up time to market new services, and improve customer satisfaction.
The Intraway Partner Program provides an easy way for vendors and system integrators to engage in a world-class ecosystem, including native cloud orchestration that provides a powerful tool for CSPs looking to automate their service delivery. . Systems integration partners also benefit from additional service revenue from Symphonica’s architecture, design, configuration, and deployment.
The following are the latest additions of system integrators to the Intraway Partner ecosystem:
– InnoWave: a global technology and consulting company that helps leading companies reinvent their future through their culture of innovation.
– Data Ductus: With extensive experience in CSP orchestration and automation, as well as software development, Data Ductus enables digital transformation for a telecommunications cloud-centric environment. Presence in EMEA, USA and APAC.
– N-able: Provides a complete set of software in the cloud to create or scale computer services.
– MasterCom: World-class MasterCom based in India has extensive experience in CSP system integration and software development in the EMEA region.
– Sekom: a digital transformation integrator focused on areas of the IT industry, such as communication technologies, unified communications, cloud computing, Linux, virtualization, DevOps, video, security, and data center. Sekom is based in Europe.
– Venko: With operations in the United States and Brazil, Venko addresses the needs of operators and ISPs, acting as integrators and facilitators of these technologies.
– Plexcel: Headquartered in India, Plexcel offers effective business solutions for telecommunications and quality software development capabilities.
Intraway’s highly selected partner ecosystem is designed for leading vendors and integrators of OSS / BSS, hardware, or networking elements, as well as for distributors and development partners around the world who believe in eliminating complexity. of network automation. The Intraway ecosystem offers extensive enabling resources and the opportunity to generate incremental services and sales for our technology and systems integration partners.