Java Full Stack Developer (Angular)
The role: We are hiring a Java Full Stack (Angular) developer for a 6 month contract opportunity in Gauteng.
Please make sure you are willing to work in a contract position before applying below.
Skills and experience: Required qualification:
- Registration Certificate
- Degree or diploma related to ICT
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of the following aspects:
- Angular 7+ (with TypeScript) and higher
- REST / SOAP / AJAX
- Web developer with a minimum of 5 years development experience
- Test-driven development (being able to write test cases own units) – Integration with other systems (Web services, DB, MQ, etc.)
- Proven work experience in web development and web-based user interfaces.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices.
Key responsibilities: Duties / responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, verifiable, and efficient code using software development best practices
- Create the user interface / website design using standard HTML / CSS practices and the framework provided
- Integrate data from various services and background databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Cooperate in development using various technologies, for example, Angular (typescript) 7 and higher, typed bootstrap with Angular and Java.
More information / Request this position