Project Web Development Officer job with CHARLES STURT UNIVERSITY
- Use and implement cutting-edge technology
- Work in a strong, capable and supportive team
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible working arrangements
- Fixed duration (up to 2 years), Full time
- $ 89,515 to $ 97,809 per year (plus 17% retirement)
- Bathurst, Wagga Wagga, Orange, Dubbo (distance working agreements negotiable)
As the web development manager for the project, you will contribute to the development of Charles Sturt University’s online environment in support of web strategy. This includes the development of Charles Sturt University CMS web applications and web templates, web standards, guidelines, and assistance in implementing specific training for web development. You will also help generate high quality web reports for the senior director of the web office to support the web strategy and goals of the university.
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated skill with full stack development and implementation within a large and complex content management system (CMS), such as Squiz Matrix, including experience with scripting, runtime, and CMS programming.
- Demonstrated experience in assisting in the development of implementation documentation, including data flow diagrams, high-level architecture, and the ability to provide high-level advice derived from documentation
- Proven experience in relationship management with a wide range of stakeholders operating from different perspectives
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you are having difficulty applying online or for more information on how to complete the application process, please visit our application page or contact us.
Evidence of having received a full COVID-19 vaccination course approved by the Therapeutic Assets Administration is required as a condition of entry to Charles Sturt University campuses. Consequently, evidence of vaccination or a valid exemption is a condition of employment at Charles Sturt University.
This position is available as a fixed-term appointment or, for eligible employees, as an assignment.
To be eligible for an assignment, a staff member must have completed the test and at least one year of continued service in their current position. Applicants should be familiar with the affiliation appointment policy and an affiliation release form should accompany their application, if applicable.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing clear people to help their communities grow and thrive. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vitality of our rural and regional communities, with scope and impact in Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thoughts, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Information Technology Division we are an expert and sensitive team of technology professionals committed to providing innovative solutions and services. We seamlessly connect our stakeholders with the systems and information needed to succeed by personalizing experiences, protecting information, and enabling innovation.
Charles Sturt University offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity entrepreneur committed to diversity and inclusion. This is evidenced by our Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation in the Workplace and our Institutional Bronze Athena SWAN Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member of the Australian Job Equality Index. Applications from Indigenous Australians are recommended; people with disabilities; women (especially for senior and non-traditional positions); people who identify as LGBTIQA +; and those of culturally and linguistically diverse origins.
This position is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents; or applicants who have a valid work visa that is current and proportionate to that position.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Paula Woodhouse | Manager, User Experience and Content | email@example.com | Phone: 02 6933 4033
End date: May 29, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.