See ZeroFox External Cybersecurity In Action at RSA
- Experience new product innovations, such as intelligence search, facial comparison, and enhancements to physical security intelligence
- The company will host a demonstration at 12:45 PT on Tuesday, June 7 at the booth to talk about the major cyber threats facing financial services, the public sector and retail industries.
WASHINGTON, June 2, 2022 (NEWSWIRE GLOBE) – ZeroFox, a leading external cybersecurity provider, today announced plans to exhibit at the RSA Conference, Stand S-1235, June 6-9 in San Francisco, CA. At the event, ZeroFox will showcase product innovations and investments in threat intelligence, including advances in AI algorithms for facial comparison, robust intelligence sources to integrate into the stack. of security technology and advanced intelligence search tools for security analysts. Attendees will receive a full demonstration of the ZeroFox external cybersecurity platform, which combines human intelligence and machine to discover and disrupt threats beyond the corporate perimeter. On Tuesday, June 7 at 12:45 p.m., ZeroFox Vice President of Intelligence will be on hand to discuss external cybersecurity as a critical security solution and present a proprietary threat investigation into the major cyber threats in the world. facing the financial services, retail and government sectors during the first quarter of 2022..
Since last year’s conference, ZeroFox has made significant investments to expand visibility outside the corporate perimeter, find hidden threats to brands, domains and executives, and enable proactive decision-making through informative and actionable intelligence. Product demonstrations will be delivered at the fair, with enhanced capabilities that include:
- Intelligence Search: Search our large data lake for data point indicators that threaten millions of data points, with datasets covering botnets, exploits, vulnerabilities, domains, ransom software, and other dark web sources.
- Intelligence Request Submission Tool: Securely manage and send new RFIs directly to the ZeroFox platform to access on-demand intelligence analysts for research, evaluation, and other intelligence.
- Sources of intelligence: Integrate ZeroFox threat data, improve alert context, and prioritize efforts to correct underground intelligence fraud, identity, network, and dark web.
- Mapping boundaries of physical security intelligence: Get situational awareness of physical security incidents within a specific geographic location to take protective action quickly.
- Adverse Disruption: See the enhanced interrupt control panel on the ZeroFox platform for more information More than 460,000 ZeroFox withdrawals were processed in the first quarter of 2022.
AJ Nash, Vice President of Intelligence, will host a booth demonstration on external cybersecurity and the ZeroFox approach to discovering and disrupting threats outside the perimeter. During the talk, Nash will review key findings from the latest ZeroFox threat investigation, including key TTPs taken advantage of by threat actors in the first quarter of 2022 aimed at the financial, retail and public sectors on Tuesday, June 7 at 12:45 pm PT. These quarterly assessments provide foresight intelligence to help internal cybersecurity teams become more proactive in their security preparations. Attendees will gain a more complete understanding of the external threat landscape faced by their internal cybersecurity teams as they review key threat trends, such as phishing attacks, malware, and ransomware. Physical copies of this research will also be available at booth S-1235. ZeroFox offers these resources as part of its commitment to providing timely, relevant, and proactive intelligence to security teams.
For media inquiries related to ZeroFox and its presence on RSAC, or to schedule meetings during the event, send an email email@example.com.
ZeroFox, a leader in external cybersecurity, provides companies with intelligence and protection against external threats to disrupt threats to brands, people, assets and data on the surface of public attack on a platform. With global full-coverage, deep, dark web, and an artificial intelligence-based analytics engine, the ZeroFox platform identifies and solves targeted fishing attacks, credential compromise, data leakage, trademark hijacking, executive and location threats and more. ZeroFox’s patented technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily in the social and digital landscape, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, domains, email-based cloud and more. ZeroFox and the ZeroFox logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ZeroFox, Inc. and / or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. The aforementioned third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Visit www.zerofox.com for more information.
Malory Van Guilder
Marc P. Griffin, ICR