Software Developer at Leisure Options
C # ASP. NET software development specialist
The main responsibilities will be to design and develop the assigned projects, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working in the different layers of the infrastructure.
The main objective of this position is the development and updating of the group’s websites and the use of web-based applications.
- C # (C # programming)
- NET MVC (ASP.NET MVC Web Application Development)
- Net Web API (Web Services with ASP.NET Web API)
- MS SQL Server (creating and querying databases in MS SQL Server)
The site has integration with third party software and databases
Developers are expected to:
- Translate application scripts and use cases into functional applications
- Design, create and maintain an efficient, reusable and reliable C # code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of possible applications
- Perform quality assurance, identify bottlenecks and errors, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- To interact with the end user
- Document all developments and changes, create quality design documents to illustrate how the system / project works, or improve
- C #
Desired work experience:
- From 5 to 10 years Software development
Desired qualification level:
About the employer:
Dream Hotels and Resorts has been in the business of making dreams come true for 26 years. Our diverse and passionate team creates magical vacations and experiences for customers – we love what we do. We are looking for people who are able to do it with passion to focus on the customer to join our team.
A top-notch entrepreneur …
3 reasons to work at Dream
– We believe that the place where you work should not only be stimulating and challenging, but also a place of learning. Mentoring, training and employee well-being are our top priorities.
– Hard work and excellent results deserve recognition. We value our employees and offer competitive salaries and a unique program of rewards and recognition.
– Our leaders lead by example and have an open door policy. We value honesty, respect and constructive feedback.
More information / Request this position